Helping those in need as much as possible is one of important Islamic principles. It covers helping both Muslims and non-Muslims, for eventually it is the care for people around that improves mutual understanding and trust in the society.
- 4 benefits “Warm up a family” (presenting electric heaters and warm blankets)
- 600 cows for poor families
- 450 wells dug
- 360 greenhouses built
- 125 sewing machines bought for the families who lost their male breadwinner
- 110 mosques built and reconstructed
- 19 comprehensive schools refurbished
- Over 5,500 grocery baskets containing 1 month amount of food for the whole family distributed
- Tens of thousands people receiving free hot meals at public iftars during Ramadan
- Dozens of tons of meat of sacrificial animals distributed on Eid al-Adha
- 2,200 orphans currently receiving monthly aid
- 6,500 orphans received such aid since the project was launched.
The containment measures applied in the country about a year ago have seriously affected large and low-income families... >>>
Volunteers from Blagodiya organisation, established under the above... >>>