Who we are
Civil Society Union “All-Ukrainian Association “Alraid” has been working fruitfully in various Ukrainian regions for over 20 years, involving ourselves in charity and social projects; organizing cultural and research events that gather Muslims and non-Muslims alike, and implementing many other projects. So where do we find our inspiration?
One can’t follow the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, in name but not in deed, remaining shallow-hearted and indifferent. For he said that the best of the Muslims is the most useful for the society they live in.
Public consent benefits when people of different beliefs learn information about each other directly, not from the Media clichés that make impartial attitude almost impossible. We believe that dialogue is the best basis for peaceful and neighbourly co-existence; therefore we take part in various interfaith events.
Our values are:
1. Godliness (rabbaniyyah) – submission of our views, intentions and deeds to one goal – that the God be pleased with us
2. Moderation (Wasatiyyah) – every activity of All-Ukrainian Association “Alraid” is baased on the Islamic principle of the “golden mean” - Wasatiyyah
3. Determination – every project serves the purpose of achieving the Association’s goals
4. Mutual support – the spirit of mutual aid, unity and cohesion makes is what our team is based on
5. Dedication – maximum effort with investing our time, energy and other resources in our work
6. Innovative approach – out of the box thinking, experience and advanced skills in technical innovations providing best results
7. Professionalism – constant skill-improvement, effective practice and individual approach for the best work performance.